Julia Levenson-Bleicher, RN, BSN, MSN, FNP-C at Prima Immediate Care in Fairfax, VA
Julia Levenson-Bleicher, RN, BSN, MSN, FNP-C is an experienced nurse practitioner. For more information, contact us today at Prima Immediate Care or book an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 3903 Fair Ridge Dr Suite Q, Fairfax, VA 22033.
Julia Levenson-Bleicher, RN, BSN, MSN, FNP-C
Table of Contents:
• Georgetown University School of Nursing and Health Studies, Washington, D.C. Degree: Master of Science, Nursing, FNP Program
• Simmons College, Boston, MA Degree: Bachelor of Science, Nursing, Dix Scholar Program
• George Mason University, Fairfax, VA Degree: Bachelor of Arts, Biology
• Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, AANP
• Current Virginia LNP, RN, Authorization to Prescribe licensure, current DEA, BLS/ACLS/PALS/DOT Certified
• Nova Medical Group and Urgent Care/ Inova UC, Northern VA, FNP-C
Provide evidence-based, compassionate care to patients across the lifespan for urgent care and primary care needs. This care ranges from minor procedures such as suturing, incision and drainage, wart removal, and wound packing, to acute and chronic disease management.
• Fairfax Colon and Rectal Surgery, Fairfax, VA, RN
Perform nursing services as an RN to ambulatory surgical patients undergoing surgical procedures. Perform pre-operative evaluations and ready patients for surgery and evaluate patients post-operatively.
• Comfort Keepers, Fairfax, VA, RN Act as RN
Supervisor to oversee CNAs and caregivers in clients’ home environments. Perform patient evaluations, employee evaluations, safety reviews, and create care plans for optimal home care health needs to be met
• Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA, RN II
Create a safe, nurturing environment for inpatients on an adult medical telemetry unit with acute medical requirements. Monitor hemodynamic stability, physical and mental status, and communicate with patient care team
• Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA, PCT
Act as patient care technician in such tasks as taking vital signs, assisting with activities of daily living